Arctic Summit's 550 paracord bracelets are hand woven in the USA. We take great pride in offering only the best quality materials and unparalleled customer service. You will never find unsightly burn marks on any of our paracord bracelets. Cord ends are singed then securely tucked within the bracelet. ...
Arctic Summit's 550 paracord bracelets are hand woven in the USA. We take great pride in offering only the best quality materials and unparalleled customer service.
You will never find unsightly burn marks on any of our paracord bracelets. Cord ends are singed then securely tucked within the bracelet. This creates a secure yet seamless design. All bracelets must pass a rigid quality inspection before being sent to our customers.
Arctic Summit's 550 Paracord Bracelets
- Woven by hand in the U.S.A.
- Approximately 3/4" wide
- Custom Tailored to your wrist measurement
- Meticulously made with the highest attention to detail
- Made with high-quality materials
- Several closure styles available
- Perfect for adults and kids
Arctic Summit's Engraved ID Tags
- High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Will not rust or tarnish
- Great alternative to silver
- Highly detailed engraving
- Free single side engraving
- First symbol included free
- Perfect for medical alert IDs, Sports teams, Inspirational quotes, and many other uses
- Photo Engraving** is available for an additional charge
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 1/2"
- Color: Silver
We engrave exactly what is submitted with your order. If you make a spelling error, we are not able to rectify it. Please double check your spelling and punctuation. Please be sure to submit your text exactly as you would like it engraved. If you would like your engraving in all capitals, please submit your text in all capitals.
A perfect fit can only be obtained if an accurate wrist measurement has been supplied by the customer. Please be sure to measure accurately as we do charge a re-sizing fee if an incorrect size has been ordered.
**If uploading a photo, please follow these general guidelines for best results
- Photos must be high resolution
- Photo must be high contrast
- Photos must have good lighting. Dark photos are not acceptable for engraving
- Images/Photos must have simple backgrounds
- Most photos taken with a cell phone are not acceptable for engraving
- Photos must have good focus. Blurry images are not acceptable for engraving